Cream c/o The Roast Things

by - Tuesday, December 29, 2015

When my friends were wondering what's so great about drinking specialty coffee everyday, I would usually advice them to visit Cream before jumping into any conclusion or simply judging without their sense on. A place that not many will know of and it is one of the best cafe, serving the best specialty coffee in town. Cream is actually under The Roast Things, a company that roast coffee beans. They are known for roasting good grade of specialty coffee and supply the beans throughout the nation.
Cream c/o The Roast Things is situated deep within the corporate area where only the locals will know about this place by heart. So most of the locals within the area are working adults - grabbing the coffee-on-the-go pretty much give them a good energy to move on. For stranger like me, well, gotta catch up with the coffee scandals in order to discover place like this :P


Interior was pretty laid back for me, as I love simple white and grey walls with contemporary furnished wooden furniture around me. Accompany with fresh flower pots stood still beside the windows while slowly indulge a cup of coffee - is the things that I would wake up for, every single morning.
I started my morning in Cream by having a cup of cappuccino. The blend that Cream uses for my cappuccino (applies to all white coffee only) consists of 30% of Guatemala Piedra Azul, 30% of Kenya Kiungu and 40% of El Salvador Vila Galicia, which resulted in a good balance cup of coffee.

"Dream workstation"
"Hand brew / Filtered Coffee of Specialty Coffee"
Knowing that I'm already here in Cream which carries variety of specialty coffee beans, so I decided to increase the damage to my wallet for this filter-coffee :P
//As far as I noticed, most of the cafe in Klang Valley only serve a hot cup of filtered coffee, but here in Cream, they serve one hot and one iced because they want you to taste the coffee in different temperature.
Allowed me to introduce you to Tanzania Kanji Peaberry (washed). This bean characteristic has hint of prunes, black current, canned fruit and it is dense in bodied. To my surprise, this bean is very bright in acidity compared to other beans that I have tried during my past. As for the iced version(right), it reminds me of having a cold brew coffee in Brewmen because it has a similar taste and characteristic that I can never forget of...
It was worth-it to ordered em'.

If you are coffee lover, then this is a must to visit this place as they are providing high grade & quality of specialty coffee for all consumers. Cream also mentioned that they will be hosting various of coffee workshop in the near future to educate the people whom have the same mindset as them. Before I forget, Cream only serve sandwich and cakes, so please do not be disappoint as they have space limitation.
Other than that, watch out for their promotions / shout outs via social media, description below.

Ratings
Price & Service: 4/5
Ambient: 4/5
Food & Beverage: 4/5

Cream c/o The Roast Things
Address: Jalan PJU 1/39, Dataran Prima, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Hours:
Mon - Fri : 9 am - 6 pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm


You May Also Like

0 comments