VCR

by - Saturday, August 22, 2015

Just another blog post that I wanted to share with you all during my free time~
A cafe that is moderate in space but has its own unique interior inside.
Meet VCR, located at Jalan Galloway, few metres away from Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
VCR located at the corner, few steps away from Swiss-Garden Hotel, but the parking here is limited.
You have to be here early for a good spot so that your vehicle will not stand a chance of getting tow away. Otherwise, you can park inside the hotel or a pay-parking space near Jalan Alor.
However, during night time, less worried about being tow away.(but still have to be cautious)
Hop hop hop!


No matter day or night, this place is always occupied by coffee enthusiasts.


Very neat workstation, indeed.

To keep this post short, will be highlighting best part, below:
Top Left: Black Velvet
Bottom: Latte
Top Right: Cold Brewed Black Coffee
I love the Black Velvet, its the best- good texture, the cream on top finish off just nice and not too sweet.
The latte was great and smooth, accompanied by fine-line art.
One thing that I disliked would be the Cold Brewed, very light in bodied, slightly bitter than usual - totally not my coffee preference.


First floor, as if you are in a container but with the glass panels at the side for good view.

And.... Here's VCR during night time.
I was there when they have #PicitPlay event on 22 August 2015!
An acoustic music event, open for public - admission is free!
The event held in VCR with an open mic concept whereby public can enjoy themselves within the living room, featuring:
-Leaism

Public enjoying themselves within the melody.

I'm enjoying my cappuccino outside, somewhere near the main entrance :)

Sipping my Capp and little did I noticed... flashbacks all over my mind. What a night to have a reminiscent.




VCR
Address: 2, Jalan Galloway, 50150 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hours: Daily 8.30 - 11 pm

Phone: +60321102330

You May Also Like

0 comments