Malaysia Coffee Fest 2018!

by - Tuesday, July 03, 2018



Hello! Its been awhile since I blog! Nevertheless, for those who are coffee enthusiast like I do, I'm sure you know what's going to happen in less than two weeks time!

Malaysia Coffee Fest 2018 is happening soon, this coming 12th to 15th July 2018, in 1 Utama Shopping Centre! Very promising event for those who are coffee fanatics or new to Malaysian coffee scene! I've been there and done that! Of course, till today I'm proud that I have never give up on coffee life or whatever that is related to the coffee industry. Coffee scene in Malaysia has been growing tremendously over the past few years, it all started with our local barista compete on World Barista Championship which the Malaysian coffee scene gained recognition from the eye of the locals and internationals.

 Who's going?
Based on the image provided by Malaysia Coffee Fest 2018, this year, visitors will get better exposure to the local coffee scene, thanks to the people above. This is the time whereby you and I can get ourselves up-to-date on the latest trend in the market. If you are a home brewer like me, that's even better where you can take this great opportunity to look for new crops. 

Till then, that is all I can say! Be mindful on the venue parking availability - especially on weekend! Other than that, see you guys there!
Image by: Malaysia Coffee Fest

You May Also Like

0 comments