X coffee

by - Friday, February 19, 2016

Let me tell you a short story.
Once upon a time, as usual, I got hook-up at my phone just by scrolling through Instagram and little did I know ... I saw a picture that captivated me. It wasn't just a plain beauty of minimalist, it's about the paper cup... Something that I have never bump into it before. I guess there is a new cafe in town now.

Back to reality...

Searched for it like a mad dog, insanely craving for coffee. Walking & climbing took forever. At last, X coffee store was just right above us with the direction given. It is situated at the 12th floor ( lobby floor, in Q Sentral), aim to serves the employee within the building.

Although the size and the seatings are small and limited but there is one thing in particular that I liked the most is that the entire bar was white, clean and transparent.  The window panels are big enough to provide sufficient amount of natural lighting to the area, to emit its beauty - good for taking pretty photos (even the owner admit it :P )
X coffee offered a few number of specialty coffee that comes with different tasting profile, which roasted by a few worldwide coffee roasters. So being myself, I ordered a cup of black coffee which uses Rwanda Coko roasted by Glitch. It has notes of very bright aroma cherries and a tea-like finishing. Light to medium bodied.

"Pour over for specialty coffee"

It costs RM 16.00 for a cup, but I think its worth it because this is what I like. Even in the recent context, specialty coffee ain't cheap due to its processing background and several other factors that contributed to its price today.

"Coffee at 12th floor?"
Ratings
Price & Service: 3/5
Ambience: 4/5
Food & Beverages: 3/5 
(Did not manage to try their food, so yeahh)

X coffee
Level 12-16 (AP), Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, KL Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Waze : Q Sentral)

Hours: Weekdays 8 am - 5pm

You May Also Like

0 comments